A.A.C. Orchid Event Rules September 2nd – 4th 2016
ORCHID LAKES Abingdon Rd, Dorchester-On-Thames, Oxon OX10 7LP VAT No 641 9602 39
OPENING TIMES GATE OPEN FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY 6.30 AM – LOCKED AS PER NOTICE ON WEB SITE
Anglers are reminded that No responsibility will be accepted for any accidents or damage to persons or property, however, it may be caused. Access to the Fishery is strictly via the Main Gate – anyone caught entering or leaving via other means will be immediately banned. Orchid Lake and Club Lake Rules for Charity Match Noon Friday 2nd September until Noon Sunday 4th September 2016.
2 Rod Limit
Draw for the Match will commence at 8 am Friday 2nd September, your Swim will be drawn for you if you are not in attendance at the time. No Baited Rods or Spod Rods will be cast out before Noon, Marker Rods may be used an hour before the Match starts.
Only Fishing Competitors and Designated Marshals will be allowed to Bivvy up round the Lakes.
- No Non Fishing Guests or Helpers allowed round the Lake.
- All Carp and Catfish must be weighed and recorded immediately by one of the Designated Marshals.
- No Lead Core Line, No Braided Main Lines Snag or Sage Leaders except on Spod and Marker Rods.
- No Bait Boats allowed.
- No Nuts, Beans, Peas or Maize.
- Micro Barb, Barbless or Crushed down Hooks
- An appropriate size unhooking mat and landing net must be used at all times.
- No Fixed Rigs.
- No wading, swimming or swim raking.
- Marker Rods are not to be left in whilst fishing.
All Rods MUST be reeled in by Noon Sunday 4th September, all swims must be vacated by 1 pm.
The Presentation of Trophies will take place approx. 1.30 pm Sunday.